As an (assistant) sommelier, you, together with the (assistant) sommelier and Maître' D, are responsible for devising wine-food combinations and primarily responsible for serving the wines. You share your knowledge and expertise with the service team and our guests.
You will work within the Ciel Bleu team. This two-star Michelin restaurant is located on the 23rd floor of Hotel Okura Amsterdam, where guests can enjoy a fantastic panoramic view of Amsterdam. At Ciel Bleu it is about that ultimate experience. Exceeding expectations with our dishes but also with the knowledge and service we strive for perfection.
Or ask your question to our recruiter Amanuel Van Dijke 0620133933 call, app or email email@example.com
|T||+31 20 6787 985|||||M||+31 62 0133 933||06 20 13 39 3|
• Contract: 1 year, possibility of extension, we want you to stay!
• Salary: Group 5. Click HERE for the salary overview
• Bonus: 1 week salary for achieving your SMART goals
• 8% holiday allowance (pro rata);
• 25 vacation days per year (pro rata).
• Compensation for National Holidays.
• Horeca Collective Labor Agreement applies;
• General Pension scheme of Horeca and Catering
• General Dependents' pension;
• Attractive family and friends rates on overnight stays at Hotel Okura Amsterdam;
• Staff discount once a year in one of the restaurants (50%);
• Staff discount in our restaurants (20%).
• Contribution towards travel costs from 10 km (one way);
• After completing the probationary period, you will receive an overnight stay with breakfast as a gift (2 persons), so that you can experience the hotel as a guest!
Of course, we are primarily interested in you and what we can do for you as an employer. In addition, we expect from you:
• An excellent command of the Dutch and/or English language (orally and in writing);
• You demonstrate comparable work experience in luxury hotels and/or restaurants;
• You have excellent wine knowledge and can prove your knowledge with a certification
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five-star hotel. Step into our world and discover how Eastern and Western influences are uniquely intertwined through our mix of Japanese and Dutch culture. All our employees work together to provide an excellent, authentic service and experience for every guest. To realize this, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to strengthen our team. Are you good at providing the best service to guests? Is catering in your blood and would you like to work in a restaurant with a Michelin star? Then this vacancy is really something for you!
As an Assistant Sommelier you are part of the service team. In addition, you work closely with (assistant) sommelier and Maître' D and you are responsible for serving matching wines while sharing your knowledge and assisting in managing the team where necessary. de rang, 4 chef de rang, 2 assistant service managers, including yourself 2 (assistant) sommeliers and of course our Maître 'D Francesco!
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy?
Contact Amanuel at the number below.
Amanuel van Dijke
Amanuel – Recruiter at the Human resource department of Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Francesco – Maître’ D and Service Manager at Ciel Bleu Restaurant
Barry Klijne – Assistant service manager at Ciel Bleu
Jeroen Taillie – F&B Director at Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Apply now or ask your question to our recruiter Amanuel Van Dijke 0620133933 call, app or email firstname.lastname@example.org